Repair & Maintenance
Tenwolde repairs, maintains and modifies used marine equipment. Examples: Winches, power packs, pumps, lifting and pulling equipment, deck machinery, fenders, anchors and floating equipment.
Our highly qualified technical experts have extensive experience. They can extend the useful life of your valuable equipment, beyond the moment that you write off your investment. The work will be carried out in one of our workshops, or at your location anywhere in the world. Our service is 24/7.
Craftsmanship and precision are our priority. We realize as none other that our quality is your safety. Tenwolde operates advanced test facilities.
Check out the projects we have carried out.
Examples of our activities:
- Repair, maintenance and modification of deck equipment
- Winch inspection and testing
- Barge installation and maintenance
- Lifting and pulling equipment reconditioning
- Inspecting and refurbishing pneumatic rubber fenders
- Contractor’s equipment
- Designing and manufacturing special lifting and transport equipment
- Port ship repair
Do you need to store some of your equipment, short or long term? No problem. Tenwolde has two hectares of partially covered storage. The storage area is organized such that revised equipment can be deployed immediately.